Friday, February 15, 2019

DAY AFTER VALENTINE'S DAY

FRIDAY
2-15-2019

Got up at 7AM.

I took a shower & washed my hair.

Then I made lattes.

Sat down to watch morning news.

I picked up breakfast dishes.

Hubby picked up cat litter. I picked up dog poo. Then I vacuumed. Started laundry & dishwasher.

Hubby helped me put away the humidifiers on the top shelf in our closet.

We were looking at Health Insurance plans in Idaho, but they were too expensive.


Seattle Skyline

Hubby called NV to find Health Insurance Plans.

We had lunch. Hubby had made me chicken salad.

We took a walk with the dogs. Ben was already tired after walking down the road & back.

I went to get mail. Nothing but junk.

Hubby went down to the shop to take care of crushing cardboard while his Landlord was gone.

I did more laundry, put it away. Then I mopped the floors.

He got back at 4PM.

We watched TV for a while.



No comments: