Friday, February 08, 2019

NEW MICROWAVE DELIVERY

FRIDAY
2-8-2019

SUNNY, BUT COLD.

Got up at 7:30AM. Hubby was already in the kitchen making eggs for dogs & a burrito for himself.

I was still feeling groggy from taking a Benadryl to sleep.

I made lattes, warmed up crustless quiche & turkey sausage.

We watched Las Vegas TV news while we ate breakfast.

I put breakfast dishes in dishwasher, cleaned up counter, started Roomba cleaning carpet in the bedrooms. I picked up cat litter.

Hubby vacuuumed. Then he got dressed.

I took garbage out to the dumpster.

Dogs sat outside in the sunshine on their dog beds.

Thru our Fidelity Account, I put some investments into Pot Stocks and Solar Energy companies.

Then we took the Explorer and drove down to Virgin Valley Water District to drop off the "sealed bids" for the two trucks they have for sale.

I took hubby to Polaris to pick up the Can-Am Maverick. Dropped him off and I drove home.

Dogs were still outside sitting in the sunshine.

Hubby got home and we watched TV for a while.

The microwave was delivered by a nice gentleman very late. There was an accident between a car & semi in the Canyon that made him late.

However, the NEW microwave was DAMAGED in the box so he could not install it. It will have to be ordered again and re-scheduled.

Hubby and I went to swim at 6PM.

I worked out on the Recumbent bike for 30 minutes, then went swimming with hubby. We had the pool TO OURSELVES all night. We sat in the hot tub for about 20 minutes then left.

Hubby & I drove down to the shop to move his white truck & lock it; then we went to Walmart to pick up milk.

Came home about 9PM. Ate some dinner, watched Person of Interest, and went to bed at 11PM.

KR texted at Midnight to let us know that she had an accident.



No comments: