Tuesday, April 30, 2024

TUESDAY / APRIL 30 / WONDERFUL SUNNY WARM DAY / TATER TO SHOP

TUESDAY
APRIL 30 2024
 
 
 
Hubby was up at 5AM with the dogs, he let them outside for potty, the brought them back into the bedroom.We slept until 6AM.

I slept until 6AM. Got up and dressed. Made the bed. 

I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/ Nanogreens for myself.
 
Hubby watched automotive shows on TV. I did bookwork.

I picked up more dog poo, along with the cat litter and took it out to the garbage can in the street. 

Hubby got Tater's collar on him and they went to the shop at 8:30AM.

Riley slept most of the day. I would let her outside very so often.

I took a nap for a while. 

Riley pooped in the house near the dining room table again.

Hubby & Tater got home at 3PM.

Hubby had lunch.

We took the dogs for a Golf Cart ride at 5PM. We were watching a movie that Hubby found, The Beekeper starring Jason Statham.

We took the dogs for a ride. The golf cart kept stalling out at first. Another golf cart crossing the road almost hit us, but stopped and his tires screeched at the last second. Dumb golfers, just drive into the road without looking!
 
Dogs ran around in the grass. Both of them pooped.
 
Came back home and watched the rest of the movie.
 
TATER WATCHING BACKYARD
 

Then Hubby watched Automotive shows. I did bookwork.

We finally went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: