Friday, April 19, 2024

FRIDAY / APRIL 19

FRIDAY 
APRIL 19 2024




Up at 6AM with dogs. 
 
Hubby let the dogs outside and fed the dogs.

Hubby made grilled chicken on the grille at the side patio.
 
HUBBY MAKING GRILLED CHICKEN

 

Hubby  made turkey bacon for me in the air-fryer. 

I made the bed. I put dirty clothes in washer. I cleaned kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher.

I did bookwork.

Hubby was on the phone with Angie from Tank & Barrel. He ordered the bank for our hot tub.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM.

I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes.

I watched TV. Soaked my feet and then put Tea Tree Oil and Cream on them.

Justin from DrainMan came at Noon. He looked at the hot water heater.

I ordered Pizza for the guys from Dominos at 12:30PM.
 
I walked down to get the mail at 1:15PM. When I got back, Riley had gone thru the baby gate and was barking at the front door. When I opened the door, she ran outside. I dropped everything and got her at the front of the garage door. 
 
I opened all the mail. 
 
Then I let Riley outside again. 

I watched TV. Took a nap when Riley took a nap.

Hubby & Tater got home at 5PM. It was very late. 

We watched TV. Fallout. Completed the series. 

Went to bed at 10PM.
 
 


No comments: