Thursday, April 25, 2024

THURSDAY / APRIL 25 / WINDY

THURSDAY
APRIL 25 2024 
 
 
 
 
 
Riley slept until 6AM!!! Sage got up on the bed and started miaowing. She woke us up.
 
Nice and cool this morning- in the 70s. It is only supposed to be 80 today. We had the front door open all day. Cats looked outside.
 
Hubby put the dogs outside and then came back to help me make the bed.
 
Hubby fed the dogs.
 
I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby (we are out of milk and I used some chocolate milk for his latte), and tea/Nanogreens for myself.
 
I did bookwork and paid payroll. 
 
Hubby made turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me.
 
Hubby ordered hot tub heater, pump, and robo-cleaner from Amazon.
 
Hubby left at 8:45AM.  

I put away clean dishes, put another load of dishes in dishwasher. I put away clean clothes. 

Riley woke up from her nap and I did not get to the door in time. She peed right by the sliding glass door. I had to clean it up.

Neighbor left at 10:30AM with her sister in the car pulling the camper. I put the sunshade up because the wind was blowing again.

I watched TV. 
 
CATS IN HALLWAY L-TO-R SAGE, ROBERT, RATTLER

RILEY IN TATER'S CHAIR
 
RILEY SLEEPING

At 11:30AM, Hubby called to ask me to order Dominos for him & the guys at the shop.
 
I watched TV. Tried to take a nap.
 
At NOON, Justin came to increase the heat control on the hot water heater. He was only here a few minutes. He turned it up from 120F degrees to 135F degrees. 

I did not feel well. Sat on the sofa, trying to take a nap. 

Riley had an accident pee by the sliding glass door because I did not see her there; she did not bark.

At 4PM, Hubby said he was coming home after dropping shipping off at Mesquite Business Center and talking to Pat. 

Hubby stopped to wash his truck and get groceries (milk) at Walmart. 

He brought groceries home and unloaded them. Put them away. 

We took the dogs for a Golf cart ride to the grass at 6PM. The sun went down behind the mesa. 

Dogs were happy running around. Tater pooped. Riley peed lots of times. We gave them water. 

Drove back home. I went to get mail. Hubby put golf cart in garage. Hubby forgot to let dogs out and Riley peed in the house again. 

Hubby watched TV automotive shows while I did bookwork.

Hubby fell asleep watching TV.

We watched Not Yet Dead tv show episodes and then went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: