Tuesday, April 23, 2024

TUESDAY / APRIL 23 / HUBBY TO ST GEORGE / CLEANING / RILEY VET APPT

TUESDAY
APRIL 23 2024 
 
 
 
Up at 5AM when the dogs got up. Hubby took the dogs outside for potty.

I got up and dressed. Made the bed.

Hubby fed the dogs. I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I cleaned the kitchen and stsrted dishwasher. 

I was really not feeling very well. Took some Tylenol.

Picked up dog poo outside. 

Hubby left at 6AM to drive trailer with customer's UTV to Moto Zoo in St George, UT.

I cleaned up everything for the cleaners to come. Put everything away on the counters. 

At 11:30AM, I put dog toys outside and put dogs outside.

Waited for cleaners to get here at Noon. 

We sat outside on the back patio. I watched dogs play.

They cleaned and were gone by 1:10PM.

Took the dogs back inside. 

At 3:30PM, Hubby said he was coming home, so instead of driving by myself to Riley's Vet appointment at 4PM, Hubby came home and picked us up. Tater came with us so he was not alone. Hubby waited in the A/C Dually with Tater while I took Riley inside for her shots, Bordatella, Puppy check up. Weight, Temperature, Eyes, Heart checked. Then I paid with the Dr and got her rabies vaccine paperwork. 
 
RILEY AT THE VET

 

Drove back home. 

We took the dogs for a Golf Cart ride and they stopped at the grassy area to play. Tater pooped at the 2nd grassy area, but I did not have poop bags in the golf cart. I will pick it up tomorrow.

We came back home and the puppies were tired. 

At 9PM, the puppies were exhausted and ready for bed. 
 
I took a hot bath. The HOT WATER IS NOT HOT ENOUGH. 
 
Hubby put the puppies in bed and I went to bed shortly afterwards. 
 
Hubby stayed up to watch TV.

No comments: