Saturday, April 27, 2024

SATURDAY / APRIIL 27 / KOKOPELLI CLUB MEETING AFTERNOON

SATURDAY
APRIL 27 2024 
 
 
 
Up at 5AM, Riley was restless. Hubby took both dogs outside for potty.

Hubby made breakfast for the dogs at 6AM.

I went potty and then slept on the sofa until 7AM. I got up and dressed.

I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby made the bed. 

I put laundry in the washer and started it. I put dishes in dishwasher and cleaned kitchen. 

I put the garbage from the pantry out. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby put laundry away. He cleaned the cat litter. I vacuumed. 

I did bookwork until 1:30PM when Hubby had to leave for Hafen Park to attend the UTV club meeting. He was supposed to meet the Taco truck there to feed the Club.

I stayed home with the dogs and let them out to play & sleep in the sun.

Hubby got home at 5PM.

We took the dogs for a Golf Cart ride to the new subdivision and ran them on the grass. Then we drove back home.

Hubby watched TV. Robert slept on his lap for quite a long time.




Riley & Tater napped, too. Riley curled up in her little dog bed. 
 
 
I did bookwork until 7:30PM.

We watched TV for a while. 

Hubby gave Riley a bath in the kitchen sink. I helped then dried her off. 

I went to bed at 10PM after taking Melatonin. Hubby stayed up. Dogs came to bed with me.

No comments: