Thursday, April 18, 2024

THURSDAY / APRIL 18 / PARTLY CLOUDY

THURSDAY
APRIL 18 2024
 
 
 
Up at Midnight, Tater pushed me out of the bed. I went to sleep on the sofa with my pillow. I was hot & sweaty. Feverish. 
 
At 3AM, I got up and went to bed in the front room. Still hot and feverish. Stupid LUPUS Flare.
 
Hubby got up at 6AM and let the dogs out for potty. He fed the dogs. 
 
Riley was barking a lot this morning.
 
I finally got up at 6:40AM. I had wanted to sleep until 7AM, but I had little time to get chores done. Got up and dressed. Jeans & shirt out of dryer. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby FINALLY called to check on hot tub plastic tub from manufacturers this morning. It has only been 6 months.

Put dogs out several times. I picked up dog poo. I made the bed in the front room.

Hubby left at 8:30AM after watching the Olympus Rally show on TV. 

I vacuumed cat litter. 

I put away clean clothes. I started dishwasher. 

I am sweating again. 

I watched TV. Let the dogs out for potty several times. NO ACCIDENTS IN THE HOUSE.
 
I soaked my feet in hot water and then put Tea Tree Oil & Cream on them. 

RILEY ON SOFA


Tater is frustrated that Riley has learned how to jump up on the chairs & sofa. 

TATER & RILEY


I did bookwork. 

Hubby got homne at 4PM. 

We took the dogs on a ride in the golf cart. Drove to the new subdivision.
 
Hubby and I left the dogs at home drove to Walmart in the Dually. We got groceries. Saw Justin (DrainMan) there and talked to him.

We took groceries home and unloaded them. Put the groceries away.

Hubby made dinner for himself. 

We watched TV. I had a very old marijuana gummy with some Melatonin and went to bed at 10PM.


 
 

No comments: