Wednesday, May 01, 2024

WEDNESDAY / MAY 1 / DIET SHOT

WEDNESDAY
MAY 1 2024
 
 
 
Hubby was up at 5AM with the dogs, he let them outside for potty, the brought them back into the bedroom. Put Riley into the dog kennel to sleep, but she barked and clawed, so he took her out to the living room.

I slept until 6AM. Got up and dressed. Made the bed. 

I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/ Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby warmed up turkey bacon for me in the air-fryer. 

I paid all the First of the Month bills. Then we worked on a customer's invoices. 
 
Hubby let the dogs outside again. Hubby went to watch Automotive shows on TV. 
 
I put laundry in the washer and started it. I cleaned up the kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher then started it. 
 
Just as we were leaving at 8:30AM, Hubby got a phone call. Then I stopped the dryer so it was not running as we were gone. 
 
Hubby moved the FMF out of the way so I could leave, he went back inside to clean cat litter. 
 
I left and drove to Enliven. Some idiot from Oxbow Bend pulled out right in front of me and went slow. Some stupid old man. 
 
At the green light, he STOPPED. I honked at him. He pulled into the middle lane when he was making a right turn instead of the nearest lane. I turned into the nearest right lane and passed him on the left. WHAT FUCKING IDIOTS THESE OLD PEOPLE DRIVE.
 
At Enliven, I was the 4th person to wait. I had forgotten my purse, so will pay the next time I got back in. 
 
I got my shot and left. Drove home.
 
At home, I let the dogs outside, picked up dog poo. Put the poo and a box into the garbage.
 
I ate my turkey bacon and turned on TV.
 
I put away laundry. I turned off dishwasher to finish drying.
 
UPS delivered box from Amazon. Treat puzzles for Riley. I put them together and cut up treats. She got them open really fast!
 
RILEY WITH PUZZLES
 
I played with the dogs. Took them outside. Watched TV.
 
Did more bookwork. 
 
Hubby took the FMF to Las Vegas to pick up shocks from Vital Motion, Robert. He got back home at 4PM. Then he made some lunch.
 
At 5PM, we took the dogs in the Golf Cart to the grassy area and they played. 
 
Then we drove back home. 
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows. I did more bookwork. 

At 8PM, I was done with bookwork and sat with Hubby to watch TV. 
 
Hubby fell asleep on the sofa.

We went to bed at 10PM. Dogs fell asleep on the sofa.

RILEY & TATER SLEEPING

No comments: