Friday, October 09, 2026

FRIDAY / OCT 9 / NO DOG WALK / RILEY SHOWER /

 FRIDAY
OCTOBER 9 2026




Up at 3:33AM and turned off the alarm. I hurt everywhere. 

I went to sleep on the sofa in the living room.

Awake at 5:30AM when the sun was coming up. Riley was looking at me with her paws on the sofa. 

EARLY MORNING STORM CLOUDS


I got up and made a hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself. I put out tuna and shredded cheese for the cats. 

I started the shower. I got in and showered. Washed my hair, then Hubby brought Riley in and I washed her down. I rinsed her and Hubby came to dry her off.

Did bookwork.

Hit a wall.

Made a crepe. 

Hubby was being irritating. His ADHD showing thru. 

Tater's leg still hurting. Limping. Gave him 1 Tramadol for pain.

I went outside to pick up dog poo. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter and took bag out to garbage can as I took the dog bags to the garbage can.

I did bookwork. Made more hot tea. 

I took the dogs outside while Hubby vacuumed. Tater is limping a little bit better on his leg. I brushed Riley. Had to follow her as she tried to get away. I did not chase her, I just walked after her and found that she was hiding and shaking behind the hot tub on the side patio. She peed in fright when I came. I don't know why she hates being brushed so very badly.

While I brushed her, I tried to talk softly to her and tell her that she was beautiful, brave, and strong. She was a good girl. 

PBJR ON DOG BED


We watched a movie called The Ballad of Cable Hogue on YouTube. 

Hubby left at NOON in the Jeep for Vegas picking up shocks from Robert. 

No comments: