Monday, October 05, 2026

MONDAY / OCT 5 / NO DOG WALK /WATERLINE BREAK /LOTS OF PAIN / VACUUM / PUT UP THINGS / MORMON SOLICITORS / BULLDOG PEST / STEAM CLEAN FLOORS

MONDAY
OCTOBER 6 2026



Hubby put Stuart into his kennel after he was bothering me while I was getting into bed last night.

At 2AM, I got up to potty. I flushed the toilet and no water filtered into it. Realized that there must be another WATER LINE BREAK. I debated on getting up to report it, but turned the alarm off for the dog walk set for 4AM. I was too tired. 

I went to the sofa to sleep. Then I laid down on the sofa. 

At 6AM, Hubby was up and put out tuna & shredded cheese for cats. He made burritos for the guys at the shop. He also made an eggnog latte for himself.

I was up at 7:00AM. 

I got dressed. Then I started to make a hot latte for Hubby and tea for myself.

I tried to vacuum because the floor was FILTHY. The sun was shining in and there was dust, cat & dog hair, dander, cat litter, and dirt on the floor. 

I cleaned out the cat litter and vacuumed the front of the house. I was putting things away for the Bulldog PEST CONTROL guy to spray. I asked Hubby to vacuum the back of the house while I put things away. He wandered like a zombie into our closet. I had to ask him again, LOUDLY.

Then I went back to the kitchen and made a crepe for myself.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. I went outside to pick up dog poop. 

I put everything up outside at 10:30AM. I made more hot tea. I sat outside with the dogs.

Some ASSHOLE MORMONS (OLD MORMON MEN) came to the front door to solicit their garbage religion and I thought it was the bug guy, but I had to tell them to leave. 

Then I made a NO SOLICITATION sign because it has been 5 people in the last week. Plus these asshole mormons. 

I finished getting the house ready for the bug guy and he finally got there at 11:05. 

He gave the dogs some apple/chicken treats.

I put dogs out. He sprayed inside. I put the dogs inside and he sprayed outside.

Then I put out fans to dry the spray. Then I steam-cleaned the floors. I put the fans to dry the floors. Then I put things away after everything was dry. I went outside and put the dog beds and water down.

I had to eat the rest of my crepe afterwards. I was exhausted. 

I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes.

My heating pad that was on the sofa died so I had to order a new one thru Amazon.

I made more hot tea. 

I watched the show FRINGE for a while.






No comments: