Friday, October 02, 2026

FRIDAY / OCT 2 / NO DOG WALK / SLEPT LATE / HUBBY TO SHOP / DIET SHOT / NEW PATCH

FRIDAY
OCTOBER 2 2026




Turned the alarm off at 4AM. Hubby was on the sofa sleeping again. 

Hubby picked up the white cat while I let the dogs outside.

Hubby went to potty in our bathroom. I used the bathroom in the front spare bedroom.

Then we went back to bed. 

Up at 6:45AM. 

I got dressed. Then I started to make a hot latte for Hubby and tea for myself.

Hubby put out tuna & shredded cheese for cats. 

I tried to vacuum because the floor was FILTHY. The sun was shining in and there was dust, cat & dog hair, dander, cat litter, and dirt on the floor. The vacuum fell apart and hit my toes on the right foot. I think I broke them. 

So I put the vacuum down and went in the bathroom to run warm/tepid water on my foot. No cold water in the desert!

Then I went back to the kitchen and made crepes instead. 

Hubby ate his whole crepe.

I took a shower and washed my hair. Then I threw everything in the washing machine and started i.

Hubby talked on the phone to Oscar, then he got $ to deposit into the Credit Union so we can pay the credit card payments.

Hubby left at 8:40AM. I went outside to pick up dog poop. 

Then I played BALL with Riley for a while.

I gave myself the DIET SHOT.

I put on a new whore moan patch.

I did bookwork.

It is now NOON.

I walked down to get mail. Couple letters from IRS FINALLY changing our address from the shop to the house. Only has taken 4 years. 

I worked on more Xmas wood shim trees.

MORE WOOD SHIM XMAS TREES



No comments: