TUESDAY
OCTOBER 6 2026
Stuart slept between my legs tonight, but I could not rest because of my right hip in pain.
I was uncomfortable in bed until 2AM, I got up to potty.
I went to the sofa to sleep. Then I laid down on the sofa. It was still uncomfortable because of my hip.
At 6AM, I put out tuna & shredded cheese for cats. Hubby made a burrito.
I made an eggnog latte for Hubby, tea for myself.
I did bookwork.
I went outside to pick up dog poo.
Hubby cleaned out the cat litter. I started the laundry.
Hubby left at 8:30AM with PBJR in the FMF. I went outside to pick up more dog poop.
I made more hot tea. I sat outside with the dogs-Riley & Tater. I threw BALL for Riley.
I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes.
My heating pad that was on the sofa died so I had to order a new one thru Amazon. But I forgot and had just put it in my cart.
I made more hot tea.
I watched the show FRINGE for a while.
I did bookwork. Uploaded pictures to State Farm for customer's vehicle at the shop. Totalled because it was rolled into the river.
Hubby and PBJR came home at 5PM.
Hubby made himself some dinner.
We watched FRINGE.
I took the dogs out back outside and played BALL with Riley.
I made a crepe for myself at 8PM.
We went to bed at 9PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment