Wednesday, October 07, 2026

WEDNESDAY / OCT 7 / NO DOG WALK / HIP PAIN

WEDNESDAY
OCTOBER 7 2026


I put Stuart out of our room and shut the door. 

I was uncomfortable in bed until 2AM, I got up to potty.

I went to the sofa to sleep. Then I laid down on the sofa. It was uncomfortable because of my hip. 

At 5AM, Hubby was up and let the dogs out for potty, but went back to bed with his iPad. I got up and put PBJR and Tater in bed with Hubby. I sat up on the sofa with the heating pad on my back and surfed the web on my phone.

At 6AM, I put out tuna & shredded cheese for cats. Hubby made a burrito.

I made an eggnog latte for Hubby, tea for myself. 

I did bookwork and paid bills. Paid most of the credit cards. 

I went outside to pick up dog poo.

Hubby cleaned out the cat litter. I started the laundry.

No comments: