THURSDAY
OCTOBER 8 2026
Up at 4AM when the alarm rang. I slept in bed ALL NIGHT.
I got dressed. I put on leggings (tore thru them with my fingernail) rt
Hubby went potty. I let the dogs out the sliding glass door.
Then I put out tuna and shredded cheese for dogs.
I opened the front door and opened the spare bedroom mini blinds.
I made a hot latte for Hubby, made hot tea for myself. I put away the clean dishes that were washed overnight.
Hubby made the bed.
Hubby put on his shoes and then put collars on the dogs.
Loaded the dogs into the car.
We left in the FMF and drove to Bunkerville.
Walked the dogs. The soccer park smelled like mold and wet. I threw BALL for Riley. Tater pooped in his new favorite place by the former horse corral. Hubby had to carry the poop bag all across the park. No cows today in field.
Afterwards, we gave them water and loaded them in the FMF.
Drove home. It was still dark.
At home, we unloaded dogs. I opened the front door.
Hubby sat on the sofa and turned on the TV. We watched a YouTube show about a person going thru an abandoned prison in Jean, NV. Such a waste of taxpayer money. Everything just left there since 2008.
I took a nap until 8AM.
Hubby cleaned cat litter and left for the shop at 8:30AM.
I got up and let the dogs out for potty. No poop yet.
PBJR just ate her 1/2 cup of food this morning, I gave Riley the left-over scraps from the cats' tuna and shredded cheese.
I did bookwork. I put away clean clothes. I started the dishwasher.
I made a crepe.
I had the front door open for a long time. At 11:30AM, the neighbors had moved vehicles and a van was in the front drive, so I had to shut the door to keep the dogs from barking.
At NOON, I went outside and played BALL with Riley. Put antibiotic cream on PBJR's belly. PBJR was napping on the concrete.
PBJR & RILEY
PBJR NAPPING ON CONCRETE
No comments:
Post a Comment