Wednesday, June 10, 2026

WEDNESDAY / JUNE 10 / DOG WALK / DOG WALK / DIET SHOT / HOT 104F DEGREES / TIRED ALL DAY

 WEDNESDAY
JUNE 10 2026



At 4AM, Hubby was up with the dogs again and let them out. 

At 4:30AM, I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.

We both made the bed. Hubby dressed.

Put harnesses on dogs. Loaded dogs into FMF. Hubby forgot to unlock doors on car before I opened the garage door. 

We drove to Bunkerville. 

Riley pooped nice and I pickd it up. Tater pooped diarrhea again. Tater's was too watery to pick up. The gate to the road was open. Hubby closed it. 

We gave the dogs water and then loaded them into the car. There were people in a black truck, then another car that pulled up by the Justice building and got their dogs out, we saw them open the gate at the road AND NOT CLOSE IT. They threw balls to their dogs. We left.

Drove to Mesquite. There was nobody at the center so we unloaded the dogs and walked them around on the sidewalk. Riley ran after birds and barked. Tater pooped again.

We gave the dogs water and loaded them in the car. 

We drove home. 

At home, I unloaded the dogs and put them out for potty. 

Hubby gave me my Diet Shot. I made the bed. Hubby made breakfast burritos for himself and the guys at the shop. I put laundry in the washer to start. I cleaned the kitchen counter and put dishes in dishwasher. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I started to feel really tired. 

Hubby left at 8:30AM in the FMF for the shop. 

I took a nap after he left. I slept until Noon. Took the dogs out for potty. I threw the BALL for Riley. 

PBJR got very hot and started panting so we came inside. 

I did not eat all day today. Had lots of diarrhea.

I could barely move all day. 

I played with the dogs outside. Threw a BALL for Riley. Cleaned water for dog bowls. 

There was a HUGE bug beside the dog bowl. I picked it up and it flew away.

ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA, IT IS A TARANTULA HAWK WASP
A VERY DANGEROUS BUG WITH A VERY EXTREME SCHMIDT STING PAIN INDEX
ONE OF THE MOST PAINFUL IN THE INSECT WORLD


I made an appointment for Hubby at 3:15 for the DMV so he could title & register the White Ford F350 Shop Truck. 

Hubby stopped at the DMV on the way home. He called me to get the insurance info for the Truck.

Hubby got home at 4PM. He had dinner. 

I fell asleep on the sofa from 5PM to 8PM. Then I got up and went to bed. Dogs joined me. Hubby came to bed later.

No comments: