SATURDAY
JUNE 20 2026
I was up with the dogs at 3AM to let the dogs out for potty. I let Hubby sleep amd took all the dogs back to bed with me.
I was up at 4AM. I let the dogs out for potty.
We left our bedroom door open all night long, so Stuart slept on Hubby's chest and did not scratch at the door.
Then I went to get dressed. I went to the kitchen to make a hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.
I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats. I cleaned the water bowls & filled all the water bowls with fresh water. I turned on the ice maker.
I put dirty dishes in the dishwasher. I put dirty clothes in the washer.
Hubby got up at 4:30AM. I made the bed while he dressed.
We loaded the dogs into the FMF.
Drove to Bunkerville to walk dogs in the soccer park.
We gave the dogs fresh water and then loaded them into the FMF.
Tater kept barking in our ears as we drove. He barked at passing dogs.
On the way to the Info Center, we drove past the park with the Geese parents & babies. The babies are almost all grown now!
GEESE & BABIES
We drove to the Info Center. No homeless or hobos there today. We let the dogs run around without leashes. PBJR walked with us without a leash. She was a good girl.
Riley barked at the trees, but no birds would fly out and play with her.
We gave the dogs fresh water and loaded them in the car. We drove to the shop.
Hubby pulled the truck out of the storage on the 140 Riverside building. He pulled the FMF into the storage there.
The dogs and I got into the Dually and we drove to the new Agave Storage Facility. Hubby took the camper off the truck.
We drove home.
We got back home and unloaded dogs. I let the dogs out in the back yard for potty. I put more ice in the dog bowls. I refilled clean water again.
I put more dog food in bowls.
I opened the front door for the cats.
I put sausage and egg bites in air fryer for my breakfast. I made oatmeal.
I picked up dog poo. I then came inside and made more hot tea for myself.
We watched TV. I took a nap.
Put leashes on dogs. Loaded the dogs. At 2PM, we left the house in the Dually.
Drove to St George.
Hubby dropped his hearing aids off at the newest Costco so they can return them as they are defective.
We drove into St George and got Beans & Brews because Hubby was thirsty. I went inside to potty while Hubby ordered at the Drive-Thru. We stopped at Arby's where Hubby went inside to get burgers. I got chicken cordon bleu, Hubby got cheesesteak sandwich. They forgot his burger. We got curly fries an potato cakes. Fed a beef burger to the dogs.
Drove to the Convention Center where there was a UTV convention taking place. Hubby said they had invited him. We walked the dogs in the grass. Then the dogs and I sat in the truck for 1 hour while he toured.
We drove towards Mesquite. Stopped at Littlefield to get lottery tickets.
Driving back from St George after clearing the Gorge, we spied the Caliente Fires-Grapevine Fire 10,000 acres and Kane Springs Fire 9,000 acres.
CALIENTE FIRE SMOKE SEEN FROM LITTLEFIELD, UT ON I-15
KANE SPRINGS & GRAPEVINE FIRE
(on Tuesday Grapevine Fire is now 16,175 acres and Kane Springs Fire is 16,103.9 acres).
At home, we unloaded the dogs. Let them out for potty.
I made more hot tea. I took a nap on the sofa. I was exhausted.
Hubby watched TV.
We went to bed at 9:30PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment