FRIDAY
JUNE 19 2026
I was up with the dogs at 3AM to let them out for potty. I let Hubby sleep and took all the dogs back to bed with me.
I was up at 4AM. I let the dogs out for potty.
We left our bedroom door open all night long, so Stuart slept on Hubby's chest and did not scratch at the door.
Then I went to get dressed. I went to the kitchen to make a hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.
I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats. I cleaned the water bowls & filled all the water bowls with fresh water. I turned on the ice maker.
I put dirty dishes in the dishwasher. I put dirty clothes in the washer.
Hubby got up at 4:30AM. I made the bed while he dressed. Then I put harnesses on the dogs.
We loaded the dogs into the FMF.
Drove to Bunkerville to walk dogs in the soccer park. It was still dark. At the park, we unloaded dogs and walked around.
We took Riley's yellow ball and a golf ball so we could throw them for her. She got a lot of exercise doing that.
We gave the dogs fresh water and then loaded them into the FMF. I walked down to throw away garbage, wrapper from water bottles, water bottles, and poop bags.
Tater kept barking in our ears as we drove. He barked at passing dogs.
We drove to the Info Center. No homeless or hobos there today. We let the dogs run around without leashes.
Riley barked at the trees, but no birds would fly out and play with her.
We gave the dogs fresh water and loaded them in the car. We drove home.
We got back home and unloaded dogs. I let the dogs out in the back yard for potty. I put more ice in the dog bowls. I refilled clean water again.
I put more dog food in bowls.
I opened the front door for the cats.
I put sausage and egg bites in air fryer for my breakfast. I made oatmeal.
I picked up dog poo. I then came inside and made more hot tea for myself.
Hubby went to the shop to meet customer and work with Oscar for a while. Nick never showed up. Supposedly, he had worked late last night with Pat and his Emergency Semi service.
At 10:30AM, Hubby came back and took me to GS Nails to get my nails done by Ma. Andy just left for Vietnam.
She did not put the powder with glue on my nails, ground them down very thin with motorized file and then painted them. They feel too fragile. Hubby sat in the corner waiting for me.
NAILS DONE BY MA AT GS NAILS 11AM
Got done at Noon and Hubby drove us home.
I got home and was exhausted. My body just shut down. I had to sleep on the sofa for HOURS. Could not go up to St George today.
I slept the rest of the day. Everything hurt.
I could not even eat. Felt horrible.
I woke up from a nap and found that Hubby had put his empty plate on the sofa cushion. PBJR had put her head on it for a pillow.
PBJR ASLEEP ON PLATE
We went to bed at 10:30PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment