Monday, June 22, 2026

SUNDAY / JUNE 21 / FATHER'S DAY / SLEPT LATE / DOG WALK / DOG WALK / SMITHS / NAP / HOT TUB / NAP /

SUNDAY
JUNE 21 2026
FATHER'S DAY



I was up at 4AM. I let the dogs out for potty. 

We left our bedroom door open all night long, so Stuart slept on Hubby's chest and did not scratch at the door. 

Then I went to get dressed. I went to the kitchen to make a hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself. 

I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats. I cleaned the water bowls & filled all the water bowls with fresh water. I turned on the ice maker. 

I put dirty dishes in the dishwasher. I put dirty clothes in the washer. 

Hubby got up at 4:30AM. I made the bed while he dressed. 

We loaded the dogs into the truck.

Drove to Bunkerville to walk dogs in the soccer park. 

We gave the dogs fresh water and then loaded them into the Dually.




BUZZARDS IN TREE AT BUNKERVILLE SOCCER PARK



SUNRISE FATHER'S DAY 2026



Tater kept barking in our ears as we drove. He barked at passing dogs. 

We drove to the Info Center. No homeless or hobos there today. We let the dogs run around without leashes. PBJR walked with us without a leash. She was a good girl.

Riley barked at the trees, but no birds would fly out and play with her. 

We gave the dogs fresh water and loaded them in the truck.

Went home. Unloaded dogs. I picked up more dog poo. 

Hubby made lunch for himself.

Watched TV. 

Took naps today.

I gave Hubby his Father's Day gift, A Southern Trapper Traditional Mini Knife. So he can open cardboard boxes at the shop. 

MINI KNIFE FOR FATHER'S DAY



I played BALL with Riley outside. She played while Tater and PBJR slept on the hot concrete. I put pillows under their heads.




PBJR AND TATER ON PATIO WITH PILLOWS

Hubby and I got in the hot tub. It was quite warm. 

We watched TV for a while.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: