Tuesday, June 20, 2023

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY / ROLL SCREEN GUY / CLEANING DAY

TUESDAY
6-20-2023 


I woke up at 5AM and stayed in bed until 5:30AM. Listened to all the work trucks going past on the road outside.

Hubby had gotten up with the dogs at 1AM and then back to bed. I let him sleep. The dogs stayed with him in bed.

I got up and went potty. Robert was waiting outside the bathroom door and I opened it for him. He was looking for a bug that was in the corner. When I turned him to show him the bug, he yelled at me over his shoulder. MIAOW! But he then found the bug.
 
Then got dressed. I made lattes in the kitchen. I fed the cats some milk and cheese. I opened the front door for the cats. 

I picked up dog poo. I cleaned up the cat litter. Took it and the rest of the garbage beside the house out to the garbage can as the pickup had not come yet.
 
I let the dogs outside for potty. Then I fed the dogs some microwaved breakfast eggs. 

I put dirty clothes in the washer. I put away the clean dishes from the dishwasher. 
 
Hubby got up at 7:45AM. He got dressed & made the bed. 
 
He made himself a warm burrito. Then we took the Dually to Flying J where he got Diesel fuel and I went inside to get Krispy Kreme donuts.
 
I came back outside and dropped my change on the ground - a $10 bill. It almost blew away. Glad it was not blowing like yesterday.
 
When we got back, Tater & Hubby left for the shop at 8:50AM.
 
I watched TV for a while. Band of Brothers
 
I put the comforter in the washer. Then I put away the clean clothes.

At 12:30PM, the Cleaners came so Wilson and I left. We drove to Wendy's to get burgers for the guys at the shop.

Gave Wendy's burgers and clean water to the dogs at the shop.

I fell at the shop while trying to climb over crap from Mark J's vehicle.

Hubby & Casey helped me up. I hurt my hip.

Then I went home with Wilson. 

At home, I was hurting everywhere. I could not take a hot bath because of the blisters on my feet. 

Hubby & Tater got home at 4:30PM. 

Hubby & I went to Smith's in the Dually. We got milk and groceries. 

Tried to stop at the Mexican place for ice cream, but they were closed. So we went to the next door Dairy Queen but the drive-thru was closed "due to technical difficulties". So we drove to the other DQ by Walmart and got vanilla ice cream cones there. 

At home, I gave the ice cream cones to the dogs. They really liked licking them on the patio where Tater slobbered all over. 

Hubby unloaded the groceries. 

We watched TV for a while and went to bed. I had to sleep on a heating pad. Tater crowded me on the bed. Had to clean Wilson's butt before he came to bed. Poop butt.

Dogs got Hubby up at 1AM for potty. They were on the patio until 2AM. Then I had to get up and clean Wilson's butt again. He slept on his dog bed on the floor for the rest of the night.

No comments: