Monday, June 05, 2023

SUNDAY / DONUTS / SWIMMING

SUNDAY
6-4-2023 



Dogs woke us up at 7AM on Sunday. They refused to sleep in and let us get rest. 

I was glad to be back in my own bed. 

Hubby got up and made breakfast eggs for dogs after letting them out for potty.

I got up and made lattes. 

Sat around and watched TV for a while. 

I drove the Jeep and Hubby drove the truck/trailer to the shop and parked it there. 

Tried to park a Jeep in the shop, but the door was broken and we could not get it in. 

Went to get donuts at Flying J in the Jeep afterwards.
 
Drove home. 
 
I was exhausted and slept all afternoon.
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows.
 
I woke at 4:30PM and we decided to try swimming.
 
Got changed and left the dogs home. We drove in the Jeep to the pool. We forgot our pool noodles and the HOA has now decided to throw out all the public pool noodles that they had available. It was too cold in the pool, so I sat on the side. Saaw Janet & Faye. Gave them hugs. Have not seen them in a long time.Then Carmen, Dave, Irl, Kathy came. Talked to them for a while. 

Wind came up at exactly 6:30PM. So we left. 

Drove home in the Jeep. 
 
We watched TV for a while. 
 
Went to bed at 9PM. We were both tired.

 



No comments: