Monday, June 22, 2015

CLINIC 9-1 TODAY

MONDAY
6-22-2015

Got up and dressed for Clinic. Hubby left for work at 6:45. He had to take a truck over to Charles's shop and pick up another truck.

I got the house closed up (closed mini blinds & doors) because today is supposed to be really hot. I will leave the swamp cooler on today for the dogs.

Refreshed all the dog water & food.

Got to Clinic by 8:20AM.

Clinic from 9-1.

Then left school and drove home. I was tired.

At home, got mail. Refreshed dog water & dog food.

Had faux crab snack along with tea.

Took a nap for a while. Laid on heating pad.

Woke up and got more receipts for audit.

Studied for Kinesiology test tomorrow.

Hubby got home at 6:30. He rested on the couch for a while and made himself a strawberry smoothie. I brought up the massage chair and gave him a massage while he watched Archer.

Then we took the dogs for a walk in the park at 8:00 after it cooled down a little.

Brought the dogs back. I studied some more. Hubby watched TV.

I went to bed at 11:00.




No comments: