Wednesday, September 24, 2014

TUESDAY & BEER CLASS DAY

TUESDAY
9-23-2014

Rained last night. I got up at 3AM to pee, then could not fall back to sleep. I stayed in bed when hubby got up to go to work.

Later, got up at 8AM still exhausted.

Started laundry and dishes.

Fed the fish & fed the deer.

Made 2 bacon & spinach quiches, Made Pumpkin Spice Bread, Made Oatmeal Raisin cookies.

 Bacon Spinach Quiche

 Oatmeal Cookies before baking

It sprinkled and rained most of today. 

In between the rain, I got a photo of the tree turning even more red.


Tree

Hubby got home at 5PM, he took me to get my nail fixed with Rhonda in Rathdrum. He got me a latte while I got my nail fixed. We stopped at McDonalds to get burgers for dogs.

Got home and I fed burgers to dogs on the deck. Hubby went down to the shop to put away 2 boats already.

He got home later and we watched - Forever, new ABC tv show. Pretty good.

Went to bed at 11:15 after the news.



WEDNESDAY
9-24-2014

Got up and warmed up a slice of quiche for hubby. Made eggs for dogs.

Discovered a bag of cookies missing. Maggie must have gotten into then last night when we were gone. Found the destroyed bag in the library after hubby left for work.

I started laundry & dishes.

Fed the fish. Fed the deer. Pulled weeds in front yard.


No comments: