Friday, August 15, 2014

Raining Again

FRIDAY
8-15-2014

Woke up to rain in the middle of the night; then had to get up to pee. Got back to bed by 3AM.

When hubby woke up extra early this morning, I was still exhausted. I did not make dog eggs as none of them are eating them now. So I just warmed up a little quiche slice for hubby; cut some banana bread for him.

Hubby left at 6:30; said that there was no Meeting today when he got to work. So he got in some OT.

I fell back to sleep on the couch. Woke up at 9AM to hubby texting me several times. I had also turned off the volume on my cell phone and he had tried calling several times. I called him to let him know I was OK.

Then called the Vet's Office to get an appointment for Maggie to get her nails cut at 2:30PM. I also need to pick up Ben's antibiotics.

Did laundry & dishes.

Wrote out a check for Tom's and took it down to the mail on my bicycle. Bud, Maggie, and Ben came out with me to run around.

Ordered Forskolin & Olive Leaf on Amazon. Olive Leaf might take care of Ben's foot problem. It is supposed to be good for exerting powerful antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic activity. Ben can't keep living on Antibiotics every couple months.

At 11:45, it started thundering. Cloudy all day.

No comments: