Thursday, December 13, 2012

More Scattered Snow

THURSDAY

Made hubby latte & egg sandwich for breakfast.

He made me drive Xcursion down to shop for guys to drive while they take parts into crusher.

Hubby brought me back to house & then I gave him Xmas card to mail for KRN.

We are giving KRN a 12-days of Xmas cards.

Fed the deer.

Finally got in contact with the Pet Crematorium. We have an appointment to take Harriet in tomorrow night.

Exercised.

I laid down on the couch to take a nap in the afternoon and Ben crawled up on me.





And looked me in the face

And decided to take a nap, too

Maggie came over to check out what was going on...


#3 came up later in the afternoon to put up lights on side of house to shape a star. This is an annual tradition.

Star on house

Hubby came home late. Worked overtime. Then he had a brief dinner before going down to shop to work until 9:30.  Bud, Isabelle, Maggie & I went down to get him.

We watched tv for a while, went to bed early.



 

No comments: