Saturday, February 22, 2020

RAIN / SCREEN DOOR / DAY TWELVE

SATURDAY
2-22-2020

Got up at 7AM; Very cloudy and cooler outside.

Hubby was already sitting in the living room still in his jammies, watching TV.

I made lattes.

Then I took a shower & washed my hair.

Hubby made eggs for dogs and fed them.

Hubby helped me rotate mattress on bed, change bedding. 

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher.

I started doing laundry.

Updated calendar for April 2020 on compter.

Hubby started working on front screen door.

It started raining.

Hubby wanted to go get bolts for front screen door. We drove over to Ace Hardware. He got popcorn. I got color samples to paint walls.

Stopped at SmokenGrind Catering Trailer in front of Lee's Liquors on the way back. Hubby got pulled beef, beans, and coleslaw.

At home, Hubby ate lunch. I made lattes.

I sat on the sofa with Wilson between my legs & Tater next to me. The fireplace was on; I was very warm inside while it was raining & cold outside.

Hubby worked on front screen door again at 12:30PM.

After Hubby was finished, he put everything away and came inside the house. It had been raining up to this point. 

Hubby took a 2.5 hour nap on the sofa.

I was going to take a nap, but could not because my mind was racing - I had to do laundry.

When Hubby was sleeping, Tater spilled his dog food in the bathroom. I had to clean it up.

Hubby woke up later and helped me put away laundry.

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: