Wednesday, April 19, 2017

MORE RAIN & SOME SUNSHINE

TUESDAY
APRIL 18 2017

I felt awful today.

Got up and made latte for hubby. Made him a ham sandwich.

After watching Raising Hope, he left for work.

It was raining again today. Awful day. Very cold.

I had no energy and everything hurt. So I took a nap on the couch.

When I woke up at noon, I felt somewhat better. About 90% better. Felt like my whole body was different.

I did laundry, did dishes.

Cleaned up the cat litter, gave them tuna.

Gave tramadol to Bud and some ham to the dogs.

There was lightning and thunder tonight from 6-8PM.

Hubby got home at 8PM after working at the Post Falls shop for an hour, then stopping to get watermelon at Walmart.

We watched some tv and went to bed early at 10PM



WEDNESDAY
APRIL 19 2017

Got up and made latte for hubby. My body does not hurt as much.

Also made him 2 ham sandwiches and an egg sandwich for today.

He left for work.

SUNSHINE TODAY FINALLY!

I went out to get the Dodge ready to take the dogs in to the Groomers. But the tire was flat on the passenger side.

I called Apryl's and canceled the appointment. Rescheduled appointment for next week and will take Beebo instead. I plan on going to KR's house for the whole day to clean it up and file her paperwork. Tidy up her house.

I cleaned up Ben's bed. Decided to throw away all the yuck pillows.

Did laundry. Did dishes.

Started working on Taxes again. I had to file for an extension.

Some Kootenai Electric guys were working on re-stringing poles in front of the property and Wilson barked at them all morning.

I had the doors open to make the house smell fresh.

Hubby came home at 5PM and picked me up. We drove the Jeep up to Sandpoint to pick up parts at Tom's Differentials. The guy that had purchased the business from Tom told him how he had been stabbed on Easter Sunday by Tom's new son-in-law. Wow.

We drove to the Post Falls store to drop off the parts. Then we drove over to Car Wash Express in CDA to get my Jeep washed.

It started to rain. There were big, huge, black rainclouds.

Stopped at Wendy's to pick up salads for me & burger for hubby.


In Athol, hubby got milk & bread.

Drove home.

Watched FARGO, new season.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.






No comments: