Wednesday, May 11, 2016

HAIR day

WEDNESDAY
5-11-2016

Got up at 7:30. Can't even sleep until 8:00 anymore.

Did laundry & dishes.

Seth was here by 12:30. Showed him the tile and told him to measure so we could buy more?

I left by 1:30 to go get my hair done.

3 people turned in front of me at stop lights & turns. WTF? Is my Jeep invisible?

KR said that she got several job interviews.

I got to Azure Salon and started with Rachelle about 15 minutes early.

She colored my hair. Then she applied the Blowout, then cut my hair. I was finished by 4:10.

I pottied before I left. While I was paying, Rachelle convinced me to try some stupid diet pill she is selling. Then hubby texted & called me to meet him at Kevin R's dump.

I waited for 30 minutes at Kevin R's dump for hubby to finally get there from work. I was getting irritated.

Hubby made me tow a bare chassis onto the trailer with my Jeep.

Finally left there in my Jeep with hubby and went to pick up the new garage kitty, Koda at Jason & Heather Funk's house in CDA. Kitty is very tiny. Hope she kills squirrels good.

I took hubby back to his Dually & trailer at Kevin R's dump. Hubby went to deliver the chassis on the trailer to someplace in Twin Lakes. Then he was going to pick up cat food. He took the cat with him.

I drove home. Gave the dogs some treats. I was really tired & feeling weird.

I took a hot bath.

Hubby finally got home at 7:30. He putty new kitty in the garage with food, water, and a bed. Then we watched The Americans.

I went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: