Sunday, September 27, 2015

SUNDAY HUBBY COMES HOME

SUNDAY
9-27-2015

Woke up at 3AM when something (the cat) decided to jump on the deck and knock over the bird seed and one of the wire fences in the railing. Dogs all got up and started barking.

Lil Bit came back upstairs and I had to lift him up onto the bed.

I slept again until 7:30 when Bud woke me up, he was pacing around downstairs. Ben started whining for some stupid reason.

At 8AM, I got up and made eggs for the dogs. Bud did not drop a single piece on the floor. I have been putting down paper towels and newspaper on the floor to keep the mess contained to something easy to clean up.

Cleaned up the dog dishes. Then started laundry. Fed the fish.

Put away laundry. Did dishes. Put away dishes.

Picked up dog poo.

Fed the wild cat. Fed the deer.

Did homework for Kines workbook.

Watched Pay-Per-View movie Pitch Perfect 2. It was not good.

Got ready to go pick up hubby.


No comments: