Monday, March 02, 2015

Another MONDAY

MONDAY
3-2-2015

Got up and made eggs for dogs this morning. Made egg sandwich for hubby.

Hubby left for work at 7AM. He took the Grey Dodge to work.

Woke KRN up at 8:00 and said she had to get ready to go as I was leaving for nail appointment.

She got ready and we left at 8:45; took my Jeep. Stopped at Jitterz in Rathdrum for lattes.

Then drove to Rhonda's for nail appointment at 9:45. I was done by 11:00. Got new Infinite Shine OPI nail polish. Rhonda said similar to a gel. Supposed to stay on longer without chipping.

We drove to Hayden and got honey at the Bee Hive. I suggested KRN should start having honey as she kept sneezing. Maybe early spring weather is activating her pollen allergies.

Drove over to Target to look at underwear. KRN looked at bathing suits. She got a cover up instead. I picked up a couple mascaras. Then we looked at dog toys & yoga pants. KRN got a little upset. So I decided she needed to eat.

We got dog burgers at Arby's. Then went to Qdoba to get burritos. Instead of eating them there, KRN wanted to go home to dogs.

At home, I got the mail. Finally got the rebate check from American Express. Fed the burgers to the dogs. Gave clean water to dogs, put away dishes, put away laundry. KRN was staring at her computer, so I had to remind her to eat. I also put more dishes in dishwasher. Put more laundry in washing machine and dryer. I was exhausted. Had a bite to eat.

Then we went downstairs to massage KRN. Gave her a massage for about 90 minutes. Got to practice quite a few new strokes.

Got done and brought massage linens upstairs to clean. KRN got changed and we both left at 4:00. I took Bud with me, got gasoline in FMF. Then took him to the Vet. KRN went home.

Bud weighs 117 pounds now. He needs to be put on diet.

Came home and typed up questions for quiz tomorrow. Put away more laundry.

Hubby got home after 2 hours OT. He had dinner.

Then I needed some Arnicare rubbed into my back. We went downstairs so I could recline on the massage table. Hubby rubbed the cream into my back. Felt much better.

Hubby wanted a "quickie", so I rubbed his back down only. Probably about 15 minutes on his back only.

Then we came upstairs and watched TV for the rest of the night. Not much on. Hubby fell asleep after a few minutes.

We watched the 10PM news and went to bed. I had to take double the amount of sleeping pills to fall asleep. I was wired. I also had to take some melatonin.

Hubby tried singing and talking to me before I fell asleep. What a nut.


No comments: