Wednesday, June 05, 2013

More Mowing

WEDNESDAY

Woke up at 4:00 with endometriosis cramps, so I loaded up on aspirin and went back to bed with Maggie & Lil Bit. Ben jumped into bed with hubby.

Got up at 6:30 and made breakfast egg sandwich for hubby and a latte, then gave leftover eggs to dogs.

No rain today, it was warm & sunny most of the day. I think a high of 79F.

As soon as hubby was gone, I started dishes & washing clothes.

Rode my bike down to get mail and Bud ran along with me.

Then went out back to mow the dog yard. Got the whole thing done in 1 day!

I also put the lights and extension cord away that were at the side of the garage. Looks better now. Need to sell them on the garage sale.

I rested inside for a little while, made chicken breasts and gave them to the dogs.

Then went outside again and started on the yard behind the shop. Got lots of that mowed. So I mowed 3 hours altogether today.

Came back inside and wiped off. Washed my feet. Put away clean clothes. Put away dishes.

Hubby worked late on the Reservation; then he stopped to get groceries at Walmart. He texted me to give him the list of groceries we needed.

I really need to clean the fish tank. Tomorrow?

No comments: