Saturday, January 22, 2011

Still January

Dog Walk Saturday Morning


Weather is nicer. 33 degrees on our dog walk this morning. Dogs were just wild this morning. Love romping in the snow.

Decorated some of the cupcakes for hubby's friend at work. Brad had a birthday last week - the big 63! I will need more powdered sugar before I decorate the rest.

 Vanilla Cupcake Four

I really like the red sprinkles on this cupcake. Looks like a brushing of red kiss on a white rose.

 Vanilla Cupcake Three

Vanilla Cupcake Two

The white pearlized sprinkles on this cupcake really make it pop. I know the picture does not do it justice, but it is really great looking.

 Vanilla Cupcake One

I know hubby's co-workers will not be super-impressed with the cupcake decorating. They just enjoy it when somebody brings something to eat! 


No comments: