Saturday, December 04, 2010

Big Truck - Mega Matt Part 2

Walked dogs this morning and picked up lattes. Jen Bunny was there and told me that the lady had received her garland and LOVED it. Hubby went to work at shop after we got home while I worked on garlands & ornaments.

At 2:00 we took Bud & Bit with us to pick up MegaMatt from Custom Truck and deliver to KRN. We stopped to get my two nails fixed that I busted yesterday...and got an Pumpkin Smash from Jamba Juice for KRN. She is addicted to them. Devon was working - he was a nice kid.

Then drove to Cheney. Misplaced KRN's house key in my other purse...so could not get into house. Drove over to latte stand where KRN works and got key from her. Went back to her house, but it was the wrong key. We drove around her neighborhood looking at lights until she came home. Then looked at the new shelves, (dad fixed screws) tried out her new memory foam on the bed, and the new close shelving system. All very cool. We drove in our car with ALL the dogs (Beebo included) to eat at Mongolian. Hubby felt sick so he skipped dinner. I was very limited in what I could eat. But was very careful to eat onions & chicken. KRN got enough so she could have leftovers.

On the way out of the restaurant, thanked a retired AF vet for his service. Chatted a while with his wife & daughter. Very friendly people.

Shopped at Walmart to get lights for garlands. Then took KRN home and we left. Got Wendy's cheeseburgers for the dogs at home. They were glad to see us after so many hours being absent. We finally arrived  home at 930PM. When I got out of the FMF before hubby put it into the garage, I fell hard down on the ice. Literally disappeared under the car. Thank god hubby didn't just go ahead & pull in the garage. He would have run over me. I was holding Lil Bit and almost crushed him when I went down. He ran off into the woods limping a little bit. He was better after he got inside and warmed up. Hubby ran around the car, helped me up. I took a hot bath & dosed with a few aspirins. Good as new. Not.

No comments: