Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Christmas Glass Block

Monday morning-Foggy clouds hanging over Mt. Spokane.
Mt. Spokane with fog

I made vanilla cupcakes for the Dulce de Leche cupcakes. The crockpot rattled while cooking all day long. Obviously the lid does not fit properly and the slow cooker will have to be returned. It drove me bat-nuts all day. Rattle. Rattle. Rattle.

Worked on my Christmas decorative glass block. Filled it with multi-color lights & created a custom bow for the top.
 Christmas decor glass block

On Tuesday morning I went into CDA to get my nails done at Nails 2000; the girl filed my skin down on my thumb & cut it. Owie. When I got home, I cleaned & vac'd the Dodge & the FMF. Hubby's Walenstock slippers came via Fed Ex. Also made more vanilla cupcakes. Picked up dog poo.

Hubby came home at 5:00; went to Timberlake to vote. I Voted Today. Did you?

Filled the cupcakes with dulce de leche, then frosted. Yum. Ready for delivery tomorrow.

No comments: