Thursday, December 07, 2017

COLD, COLD, COLD

THURSDAY
12-7-2017

Mark had the trailer all week to move his crap out of the yard down by the blue shop.

Got up at 7:30; went back to bed until 8:30AM.

Hubby had gotten up at 7:30 and fed tuna to the kittens. He made eggs for the dogs & himself.

I got up and made lattes.

Hubby went outside and put grain out for the turkeys.

It was cold. Took forever for the fireplace to warm up the house.

Loaded the dogs in the Dodge, forgot the leashes at home.

Drove to Farragut Park and walked dogs in Waldron campground. Hubby was being a butt-hole and was depressed about retiring. I was upset that he kept repeating the same things over and over. Was mad at him.

Got done with walk and hubby stopped to get a latte at the Athol Stand.

We drove home.

Unloaded dogs. Turkeys were still here - in the driveway and in front of the garage.

Parked Dodge and took dogs inside the house.

Ordered parts on Amazon & RockAuto for plow truck that hubby got from Charles.

Hubby left at 12:15 to work at Post Falls shop.

Cabelas does not have hubby's socks anymore. I was going to order some for Xmas for him.

I watched 1941 on Roku.

Called hubby at 2PM to remind him of his 2:50PM appointment at Dr Wester's office.

I went out to feed a family of 3 deer that had come at 3:30, but they ran off. I put out grain, apples, and a pumpkin.

Then I saw some trucks slowing down and turning into our driveway. By the time I got thru the house, got my keys, & phone, drove down there; They were gone. Assholes.

No comments: