Monday, December 07, 2015

Xmas Shopping Monday

Monday
12-7-2015

Since I was advised on Saturday afternoon by the Clinic supervisor that I had no clients to massage at all today, I slept in until 9:30.

I was still hurting really bad.

Got up and dressed. Made eggs for dogs.

KR was getting ready in the bathroom. We left to go shopping at 11:30.

It was RAINING hard all day.

Stopped to get lattes at Jitterz on Miles. Then drove to Target to shop. Had to go off-road the back way because the cars were backed up on Government way. Did not want to wait.

Got lots of stuff at Target and KR used her 20% off and rebates to get us over $200 off from $630 to $419 for everything. She got dinnerware, lots of new decor, I got hubby a Bose speaker for Xmas.

Then we went to get gasoline at Costco. Took $500 earnest money to drop off at Realtors down at Riverstone.

KR's New HOME!


Took the Jeep over to Safelite, but they had no open space to look at it. The guy said to bring it back in 1 hour.

KR was hungry and wanted soup, so we went to Olive Garden. I saw Emily there, working at the Take Out desk. I went over and talked to her.

KR and I went to shop at Walmart. Then we drove home.

The Annuity check was in the mail when we got home. That was nice.

KR unloaded all the stuff into the basement.

UPS came. I gave them their Bonus checks.

We watched tv until hubby came home.




No comments: