Thursday, August 20, 2015

A&P GETTING BETTER / LIL BIT TO THE VET

THURSDAY
8-20-2015

Got up this morning at 6:10. Hubby was already watching the news and he was dressed for work. I came down and gave the dogs some ham pieces. Then I got dressed.

Watched news with hubby. News was mostly about all the fires that are going on around the area. Lots of fires in Washington. Smoke here is bad.

Hubby left for work. Dogs went out on the deck for huggies.

I went outside to feed deer. I also fed the fish.

Studied a little bit for the Quiz in A&P today.

Drove to Post Falls after making myself a green tea.

I tanned at 9:00 for 10 minutes; then went to school.

School from 9-1.

Then I left and went to meet hubby at Nate's for pizza. Dave 2.0 was there talking about going to Las Vegas in November. I don't know if I want to go because I would have to leave the dogs for a whole week. And I don't want to miss that much class & clinic time.

Drove home. I was supposed to drop off hubby's prescription that he got from the doctor today, but I forgot to stop.

At home, I unloaded all my books. Made myself some more tea. In the mail, the insurance company had submitted my dental paperwork incorrectly so I had to call somebody at the company. She insisted that it was the wrong group number, so I had to write another letter and submit it again. Stupid incompetents.

Took Lil Bit to the Vet at 2:45. As soon as I got the leash to put on him, he started shaking in the car and ran to the opposite side of the car to get away. I coaxed him in, but he freaked out and shook the entire time. I carried him everywhere so he would be ok. Dr Mike was not there. We saw some woman vet that had a VERY weird laugh. I kept looking around to see if I was in a Seinfeld show...

Lil Bit at the Vet


Lil Bit lost 1/2 a pound. He is down to 23.9 pounds. Which is odd because I thought he was gaining weight, he is such a round porker. Teased the Vet about him being a New Zealand Miniature Bear. She laughed as she poked him with his shots!

When I came home, I started doing homework on A&P Chapter 11.

Hubby stopped for a drink at Caddyshack with the guys after work. He did not get home until 8:15PM. Then we took the dogs for a dog walk in the park at dark. Saw quite a few deer again.

Came home and hubby had dinner. We watched a little TV. Went to bed after the news at 11:00PM.

No comments: