Monday, July 13, 2015

MONDAY, A DAY OF REST...not

MONDAY
7-13-2015

Got up at 8:30AM. Hubby had already left for work at 7AM. Dogs kept walking around and not letting me sleep.

Lil Bit had finally come upstairs at about 5AM, so I put him into bed with us. He woke up and let me kiss & rub his belly without wiggling around. He was very tired.

Refreshed dog water & food. Turned on fans & swamp cooler by 10:00.

Fed fish.

I started putting things away. Made tea & juice for breakfast.

Started washing dishes.

Did my homework for A&P.

A hummingbird got stuck in the house.

Picked up dog poo. 3 bags full. It started raining while I was out there.

Went to Athol to get my nails done by Deralee. Had to wait for a train.

Painted them purple because I do not have Clinic this week.

Came back and found that the Hummingbird was still stuck in the house. It keeps squeaking.

Arranged all my homework in order. Put papers in folders.

Started studying for Kinesiology quiz tomorrow.

Hubby got home early, but his hand was swollen from wasps stings. So he did not feel like doing anything. He had a little snack, put on his shorts and sat on the couch, watching tv.

Then he took several allergy pills. I think he took too many on an empty stomach. I made him come outside and walk with me to see if the deer needed food.

We came inside, and he fell asleep on the couch from about 7PM until he went to bed at 9PM. I watched tv, studied some more, and went to bed at 11PM.



No comments: