Saturday, May 23, 2015

EVEN MORE CLINIC

SATURDAY
5-23-2015

Woke up and made eggs for dogs. Egg sandwich for hubby.

Loaded dogs in Excursion and drove to Athol to get a latte for hubby.

Went to the park with the dogs and had to walk at the triangle down by the Sewage Treatment area. There were people picking mushrooms at Shotgun Road.

Made it a short walk as Maggie was already having difficulty. It was very hot. Already about 75 degrees F.

Drove home and unloaded dogs. I started doing homework. Then went outside in back to pick up dog poo. Hubby watched car shows.

Then hubby went down to the shop. I got ready for Clinic work.

Drove Jeep down to the shop to pick up hubby, we went into town and got his brown dually keys at Frontier, and I drove over to CN to drop him off. He drove the brown dually home while I went to Clinic.


Worked Clinic from 1:30-5:30.

Left school at 5:30, drove to Slick Rock, but they were just closing. Drove to Rathdrum and got a iced latte from a crazy girl at Jitterz. Then got 10 cheeseburgers for the dogs.

At home, I gave 2 of the cheeseburgers to Jack at the shop. Then came home and gave the other burgers to our dogs.

Hubby came home 30 minutes later. He took a shower and changed clothes. Hubby drove my Jeep down to Bayview so we could eat at Mexican Restaurant. On the way back, I got an upset tummy. By the time we got home finally after waiting for a damn train in Athol, I vomited and had diarrhea. Dragged myself up to bed and passed out.

Woke up at 2AM, had to pee. Was sweating. Felt horrible. Finally fell back to sleep after several hours. Exhausted.




No comments: