Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Dead To The World

Took my meds MONDAY. And I was out of it for the rest of the day. Bad idea. Very bad idea. If I had not gone up to bed when I did, I would have passed out on the floor. I don't remember calling hubby to come home & take care of me, I don't remember talking to hubby for the rest of the night, I don't remember sleeping until 11pm, getting up, watching tv, then returning to bed for the rest of the night.

I still retain a lot of fuzziness even today. The drug has not found its way out of my body yet.

Mr. Cheesers still has not opened his eyes. I despair.

On TUESDAY, I just slobbed around feeling weak & lethargic. The drugs did NOT fix my vertigo.

Tim (our newest slave) came up to install the dog fence gate. He also installed the gates by the drive. Now he can install the Mule & the gate remote. Our work slave will be trading odd jobs around here for hubby to work on making his truck bigger & better.

No comments: